Janet Drysdale, Vice-President Financial Planning and Chantale Després, Assistant Vice-President Sustainability, to address the RBC Global ESG Conference on February 26
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MONTREAL, Feb. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Janet Drysdale, Vice-President Financial Planning and Chantale Després, Assistant Vice-President Sustainability, to address the RBC Global ESG Conference on February 26, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
CN will provide a live webcast of all remarks via the Investors’ section of the Company’s website, www.cn.ca/en/investors. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website shortly after the event.
About CNCN is a world-class transportation leader and trade-enabler. Essential to the economy, to the customers, and to the communities it serves, CN safely transports more than 300 million tons of natural resources, manufactured products, and finished goods throughout North America every year. As the only railroad connecting Canada’s Eastern and Western coasts with the U.S. South through a 19,500-mile rail network, CN and its affiliates have been contributing to community prosperity and sustainable trade since 1919. CN is committed to programs supporting social responsibility and environmental stewardship.
|Jonathan Abecassis||Paul Butcher|
|Media Relations||Investor Relations|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CATHOLIC TEACHERS ELECT NEW PRESIDENT
- Diac S.A. : 2020 ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT
- Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!