JD.com to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 19, 2021
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JD.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: JD and HKEX: 9618), China’s leading technology driven e-commerce company transforming to become the leading supply chain based technology and service provider, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited first quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, May 19, 2021, before the U.S. market opens.
JD.com’s management will hold a conference call at 7:30 am, Eastern Time on May 19, 2021, (7:30 pm, Beijing/Hong Kong Time on May 19, 2021) to discuss the first quarter 2021 financial results.
Please register in advance of the conference using the link provided below and dial in 10 minutes prior to the call, using participant dial-in numbers, Direct Event passcode and unique registrant ID which would be provided upon registering. You will be automatically linked to the live call after completion of this process, unless required to provide the conference ID below due to regional restrictions.
PRE-REGISTER LINK: http://apac.directeventreg.com/registration/event/9297145
CONFERENCE ID: 9297145
A telephone replay will be available from 10:30 am, Eastern Time on May 19, 2021 through 9:59 am, Eastern Time on May 27, 2021. The dial-in details are as follows:
|US:||+1-855-452-5696 or +1-646-254-3697|
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available on the Company’s investor relations website at http://ir.jd.com.
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is a leading technology driven e-commerce company transforming to become the leading supply chain based technology and service provider. The company’s cutting-edge retail infrastructure seeks to enable consumers to buy whatever they want, whenever and wherever they want it. The company has opened its technology and infrastructure to partners, brands and other sectors, as part of its Retail as a Service offering to help drive productivity and innovation across a range of industries. JD.com is the largest retailer in China, a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global 500 company.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Investor Relations Ruiyu Li +86 (10) 8912-6804IR@JD.com
Media Relations+86 (10) 8911-6155Press@JD.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- CORRECTION: Audited annual report 2020
- Janssen Announces Results from Phase 3 MAIA Study Showing Significant Overall Survival Benefits for Treatment with DARZALEX® (daratumumab) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Who are Tr
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!