J & J SNACK FOODS SCHEDULES FOURTH QUARTER CONFERENCE CALL
- Wall Street falls on slowing China growth, inflation worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb as COVID-19 recovery, power generators stoke demand
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Analysts Bullish on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Heading into Earnings, Piper Sees Over 70% Upside from Current Levels After Raising 3Q Same-store Sales and Earnings Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PENNSAUKEN, N.J., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) announced today that its conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2021 results is scheduled for Tuesday November 16th at 10:00 am Eastern time.
The phone number and confirmation number for the call are 1 (847) 585-4422 and 9408 458#.
The Company stated that it expects to release its results for the quarter ended September 25th, 2021, at 4:15 pm Eastern time on Monday November 15th.
J&J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ: JJSF) is a leader and innovator in the snack food industry, providing innovative, niche and affordable branded snack foods and beverages to foodservice and retail supermarket outlets. Manufactured and distributed nationwide, our principal products include SUPERPRETZEL, the #1 soft pretzel brand in the world, as well as internationally known ICEE and SLUSH PUPPIE frozen beverages, LUIGI’S Real Italian Ice, MINUTE MAID* frozen ices, WHOLE FRUIT sorbet and frozen fruit bars, SOUR PATCH KIDS** Flavored Ice Pops, Tio Pepe’s & CALIFORNIA CHURROS, and THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY funnel cakes and several bakery brands within DADDY RAY’S, COUNTRY HOME BAKERS and HILL & VALLEY. J&J Snack Foods Corp. has approximately twenty manufacturing facilities and generates more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The Company has a history of strong sales growth and financial performance and remains focused on opportunities to expand its unique niche market product offering while bringing smiles to families worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.jjsnack.com.
*MINUTE MAID is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.**SOUR PATCH KIDS is a registered trademark of Mondelēz International group, used under license.
Contact: Ken Plunk Senior Vice President Chief Financial Officer (615) 587-4374
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Robotics tSort Automation Delivers Big Benefits for Kmart Australia
- ASSYSTEM: Reduction of resources allocated to the liquidity contract
- Dymatize Teams Up with Dunkin' to Expand its Iconic ISO100 Product Line with Two New Protein Powder Flavors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!