Issue of Prospectus
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
24 February 2021
Seneca Growth Capital VCT Plc
Issue of Supplementary Prospectus
The Board of Seneca Growth Capital VCT Plc (the “Company”) are pleased to announce that the Company has today published a supplementary prospectus (the “Supplementary Prospectus”) relating to the offer of subscription for B ordinary shares of 1p each in the Company, details of which were set out in a prospectus issued by the Company on 13 October 2020 (the “Offer”).
The Supplementary Prospectus relates to the publication of the annual report and financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2020 on 23 February 2021.
The Supplementary Prospectus has been approved by the Financial Conduct Authority, and copies will shortly be available for inspection at the National Storage Mechanism, which is located at: https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism, and from the Company's website: www.senecavct.co.uk/key-documents.
The Offer by the Company remains open for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 tax years.
For further information, please contact:
John Hustler, Seneca Growth Capital VCT Plc at firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Manley, Seneca Growth Capital VCT Plc at email@example.com
Any enquiries in respect of the Offer should be directed to:
Seneca Partners Limited
01942 295 981
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuroPace, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- ACWA Responds to Gov. Newsom’s Regional Drought Emergency Proclamation
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Multiplan Corporation, Ebang, 3D Systems, and Amdocs and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!