Islandsbanki hf.: Managers and persons´ closely associated transactions
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- Intel (INTC) Plans to Take Mobileye Public in Mid-2022
- Oil climbs more than 2% on easing Omicron fears, Iran delay
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Information regarding managers and person´ closely associated transactions
Investor Relations - Margrét Lilja Hrafnkelsdóttir - email@example.com
Public Relations - Björn Berg Gunnarsson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Íslandsbanki press releases
If you wish to receive Íslandsbanki press releases by e-mail please register at: https://www.islandsbanki.is/en/article/email_list_ir
With a history that dates from 1875, Íslandsbanki is an Icelandic universal bank with a strong customer focus. The Bank believes in moving Iceland forward by empowering its customers to succeed - reflecting a commitment to run a solid business that is a force for good in society. Driven by the ambition to be #1 for service, Íslandsbanki’s banking model is led by three business divisions that build and manage relationships with its customers. Íslandsbanki maintains a strong market share with the most efficient branch network in the country, supporting at the same time its customers’ move to more digital services. The Bank operates in a highly attractive market and, with its technically strong foundations and robust balance sheet, is well positioned for the opportunities that lie ahead. Íslandsbanki has a BBB/A-2 rating from S&P Global Ratings. The Bank’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Iceland Main Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nation’s Worst ‘Judicial Hellholes’ Expand Liability, Allow Frivolous Lawsuits
- Scout Bio Expands Gene Therapy Collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania Via Next-Generation Vector Technologies
- Epos Now and Deliverect simplify online ordering for restaurants with the launch of Epos Now Delivery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!