Islandsbanki hf.: Issuance of covered bonds
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Íslandsbanki hf. has issued ISK 33,000m of the covered bond series ISLA CB 27 for its own use. Following the tap, the total nominal amount issued of ISLA CB 27 will be ISK 43,840m.
The expected issuance date is 18 February 2021.
For further information: Investor Relations - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arcutis Initiates Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Topical Roflumilast Cream (ARQ-151) as a Potential Treatment for Atopic Dermatitis in Pediatric Patients Between the Ages of Two and Five Years
- The Door Welcomes Häagen-Dazs and Holle to Roster of Clients
- Taiga Gold Announces $2,500,000 Flow Through Unit Private Placement