Islandsbanki hf.: Concludes covered bond offering
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Íslandsbanki hf. has today concluded an offering of covered bonds.
Total demand amounted to ISK 2,560m.
The non-index linked issue ISLA CB 27 was sold for an amount of ISK 620m at a yield of 2.91%. Total offers received amounted to ISK 2,560m ranging from 2.89% - 3.00%. The Bank is selling previously issued own bonds. The total nominal amount issued in the series is ISK 43,840m.
Settlement date is 29 March 2021.
For further information: Investor Relations - email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Treace Medical Concepts Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering
- Update: Pico Named “Best Company” in the 2021 Markets Choice Awards
- Infobird Co., Ltd Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering