Intra-Cellular Therapies to Host First Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Hawkish Bullard comments roil Wall Street, indexes drop
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of and commercialization of therapeutics for central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast discussion at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 7, 2020, to provide a corporate update and discuss details of the Company's financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
To access the live conference call via phone, dial 1-(844) 835-6563. The international dial-in number is 1-(970) 315-3916. The conference ID number for the live call is 9278748.
The live and archived webcast can be accessed under "Press Releases & Events" in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.intracellulartherapies.com. Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the event to register and to download and install any necessary software.
About Intra-Cellular Therapies
Intra-Cellular Therapies is a biopharmaceutical company founded on Nobel prize-winning research that allows us to understand how therapies affect the inner-workings of cells in the body. The company leverages this intracellular approach to develop innovative treatments for people living with complex psychiatric and neurologic diseases. For more information, please visit www.intracellulartherapies.com.
Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. Juan Sanchez, M.D. Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations 646-440-9333
Burns McClellan, Inc. Lisa Burns firstname.lastname@example.org 212-213-0006
Ana Fullmer Corporate Media Relations W2Owcg email@example.com 202-507-0130
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCLA Warns NY Bar Not to Adopt Proposed Rule that Would Chill Lawyers’ Speech
- Enerkon Solar International Inc. (ENKS) Announce the signing of engagement with of Slack and Company CPA’s LLC as Enerkon Audit Team to join Berkowitz CPA as advisory firm
- 18 Covington Latin School Graduates Amass $3.2 Million In Scholarship Offers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!