Interoil Exploration and Production ASA: Annual 2020 and First Quarter Financial 2021 Reports Postponed
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oslo, 14 May 2021
In light of the ongoing covid-19 pandemic situation in Latin America and the recent social protest in Colombia, Interoil Exploration and Production ASA (the "Company") has decided to postpone the Annual Report for 2020 until June11th, 2021 at the latest. This latest change force the adjustment of the release for this year first quarter report to June 25th, 2021
The Company is giving priority to safeguarding its people and operations in the fields in light of the market turmoil and government imposed travel restrictions and lock-down in Colombia.
Interoil Exploration and Production ASA is a Norwegian based exploration and production company - listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange - with focus on Latin-America. The Company is the operator of several production and exploration assets in Colombia. Interoil currently employs approximately 70 people and is headquartered in Oslo.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core One Labs’ Biosynthesized Psilocybin Provisional Patent Imminent
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) and Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses to Contact the Firm
- Avolon and Vertical Aerospace Announce World's Largest eVTOL Aircraft Order (BSN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!