Iceland Seafood International hf: Iceland Seafood International hf completes auction of bills
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Iceland Seafood International hf. has concluded an offering of 6-month bills in the new series ICESEA 21 0930. Total offers for bills in the auction amounted to ISK 2.540 million and offers were accepted for ISK 1.500 million at a simple rate of 3.47%. The bills are scheduled to be admitted to trading on Nasdaq Iceland in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rapala VMC Corporation:
- Wataynikaneyap Power Project named Clean50 Top Project
- IDEA Pharma's 10th annual Pharmaceutical Innovation Index: Eli Lilly is the most innovative company for the first time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!