IRTC APRIL 2 DEADLINE: Zhang Investor Law Alerts Investors of Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against iRhythm Technologies, Inc.– IRTC
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zhang Investor Law announces a class action lawsuit on behalf of shareholders who bought shares of iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC) between August 4, 2020 and January 28, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
To join the class action, go to http://zhanginvestorlaw.com/join-action-form/?slug=irhythm-technologies-inc&id=2575 or call Sophie Zhang, Esq. toll-free at 800-991-3756 or email email@example.com for information on the class action.
If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court before the April 2, 2021 DEADLINE. A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation.
According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that- iRhythm’s business would suffer as a result of the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (“CMS”) rulemaking; reimbursement rates would in fact plummet; a lack of national pricing in the CMS rule and fee schedule would cause uncertainty and weakness in the Company’s business; and as a result of the foregoing, Defendants’ public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times. When the true details entered the market, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.
Lead plaintiff status is not required to seek compensation. You may retain counsel of your choice. You may remain an absent class member and take no action at this time.
Zhang Investor Law represents investors worldwide. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Zhang Investor Law P.C.
99 Wall Street, Suite 232
New York, New York 10005
tel: (800) 991-3756
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PLUG SHAREHOLDER FILING DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff Motion in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Plug Power, Inc.
- Statement from CNH Industrial
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines