IQE plc: Total voting rights
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Total Voting Rights
1 March 2021
(“IQE” or the “Company”)
Total Voting Rights
As at 28 February 2021, the Company’s issued share capital consisted of 801,132,718 ordinary shares of 1 pence each (“Ordinary Shares”). All of these Ordinary Shares carry voting rights of one vote per Ordinary Share. The Company holds no Ordinary Shares in treasury.
The total number of voting rights in the Company is therefore 801,132,718.
The above figures may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
+44 (0) 29 2083 9400
Peel Hunt LLP (Nomad and Joint Broker)
+44 (0) 20 7418 8900
Citigroup Global Markets Limited (Joint Broker)
+44 (0) 20 7986 4000
Headland Consultancy (Financial PR)
+ 44 (0) 20 38054822
Andy Rivett-Carnac: +44 (0) 7968 997 365
Chloe Francklin: +44 (0)78 3497 4624
IQE is the leading global supplier of advanced compound semiconductor wafers and materials solutions that enable a diverse range of applications across:
- handset devices
- global telecoms infrastructure
- connected devices
- 3D sensing
As a scaled global epitaxy wafer manufacturer, IQE is uniquely positioned in this market which has high barriers to entry. IQE supplies the whole market and is agnostic to the winners and losers at chip and OEM level. By leveraging the Group’s intellectual property portfolio including know-how and patents, it produces epitaxy wafers of superior quality, yield and unit economics.
IQE is headquartered in Cardiff UK, with c. 650 employees across nine manufacturing locations in the UK, US, Taiwan and Singapore, and is listed on the AIM Stock Exchange in London.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subversive Acquisition LP Provides Update on Qualifying Transaction
- Oncocyte Presents New Data at 2021 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting Demonstrating Potential for Pan-Cancer Utility of DetermaIO™
- C4 Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader for the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies, at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021