INVL Baltic Real Estate will redeem its own shares
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INVL Baltic Real Estate (hereinafter – “the Company”) informs that during the redemption process of the Company's shares due to the amendment of essential documents of the Company following the Law on Collective Investment Undertakings of the Republic of Lithuania, the Company will redeem 1,190,122 shares (9.05% of all shares issued by the Company) for EUR 2.6 mln. from the Company's shareholders. The Company's shareholders for the redeemed shares will be paid on 24 February 2021.
The share buy-back process is carried out under the decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company of 14 January 2021 on changing the essential provisions of the document of incorporation of the Company. These decisions created an obligation for the Company to buy back shares of the Company from shareholders who objected to these changes or did not vote for them.
The share buy-back price per share is EUR 2.2103, according to NAV as of 30 November 2020. The share buy-back process will last till 25 March 2021 (inclusive).
More information about the share buy-back process is provided here: https://cns.omxgroup.com/cdsPublic/viewDisclosure.action?disclosureId=1000516&messageId=1253019
The person authorized to provide additional information:
Real Estate Fund Manager of Management Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theratechnologies présente de nouvelles données précliniques in vivo démontrant une importante activité antitumorale du TH1902 dans tous les types de cancers étudiés
- Mersana Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Potential of XMT-2056 and XMT-1660 in Three Posters at Virtual 2021 AACR Annual Meeting
- Jounce Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data from JTX-8064/LILRB2 Program at the 2021 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Virtual Annual Meeting