INVL Baltic Real Estate received permission to change the Articles of Association
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 2 February 2021 INVL Baltic Real Estate (hereinafter – “the Company“) received a notification from the Bank of Lithuania informing that the Company was allowed to change the Articles of Association of the Company.
On 31 December 2020, a new wording of the Articles of Association of Company was registered in the Register of Legal Entities. The new wording of the Articles of Association was approved on 9 April 2020 during the General Shareholders Meeting. Amendments to the Articles of Association were made to increase the maximum level of borrowed capital allowed in the Company's activities to the level established by the Law on Collective Investment Undertakings of the Republic of Lithuania.
The person authorized to provide additional information:
Real Estate Fund Manager of the Management Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Budget 2021: The right commitment to nature and biodiversity — at the right time
- Atlantic Power Obtains Final Court Order Approving Arrangement
- RCCAO sees positives and negatives in federal budget