INVESTOR ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action Lawsuits filed on behalf of HEPS, HMLP, ONTF Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits:
D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading (d/b/a “Hepsiburada”) (HEPS)Class Period: purchase of shares issued either in or after the July 2021 Initial Public OfferingLead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: December 20, 2021MISLEADING PROSPECTUS To learn more, visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nasdaqgs-heps/
Höegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP)Class Period: 8/22/2019 - 7/27/2021Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: December 27, 2021SECURITIES FRAUD To learn more, visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nyse-hmlp/
ON24, Inc. (ONTF)Class Period: purchase of shares issued either in or after the February 2021 Initial Public OfferingLead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: January 3, 2022MISLEADING PROSPECTUS To learn more, visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nyse-ontf/
If you purchased shares of the above companies and would like to discuss your legal rights and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, contact KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn, toll-free at 1-877-515-1850, via email (Lewis.Kahn@KSFcounsel.com), or via the case links above.
If you wish to serve as a Lead Plaintiff in the class action, you must petition the Court on or before the Lead Plaintiff Motion deadline.
KSF, whose partners include former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is one of the nation’s premier boutique securities litigation law firms. KSF serves a variety of clients – including public institutional investors, hedge funds, money managers and retail investors – in seeking to recover investment losses due to corporate fraud and malfeasance by publicly traded companies. KSF has offices in New York, California, Louisiana and New Jersey.
To learn more about KSF, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Contact:Kahn Swick & Foti, LLCLewis Kahn, Managing Partnerlewis.firstname.lastname@example.org Poydras St., Suite 3200New Orleans, LA 70163
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Medallion Financial, Clarivate, TaskUs, and Applied Therapeutics and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- 'Non Fungible Penny' A New Gold Penny of Henry III*
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating CareDx, Talkspace, Renesola, and WeWork and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!