IN8bio to Present at BioFuture 2021 and Advanced Therapies Congress & Expo 2021
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IN8bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: INAB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative gamma-delta T-cell therapies utilizing its DeltEx platform, today announced that William Ho, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of IN8bio, will present a company overview as well as participate on an Oncology panel at BioFuture 2021. Kate Rochlin, Vice President, Operations and Innovation of IN8bio, will present on the company’s gamma delta T-cell programs in Oncology at the Advanced Therapies Congress & Expo 2021.
|Presentation:||Company In person presentation|
|Time:||10:30 a.m. EDT|
|Location:||Room -A (ninth floor), Cure, 345 Park Avenue South, New York City|
|Presentation:||Panel: Next Gen Oncology Therapeutics: Changing the Cancer Landscape|
|Time:||1:30 p.m. EDT|
|Event:||Advanced Therapies Congress & Expo 2021|
|Presentation:||Presentation: The development of gamma delta T-cells for cell therapy in Oncology|
|Time:||11:30 a.m. EDT|
|Location:||ExCel Conference Center, London, In person|
About IN8bioIN8bio is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of gamma-delta T-cell product candidates for solid and liquid tumors. Gamma-delta T-cells are a specialized population of T-cells that possess unique properties, including the ability to differentiate between healthy and diseased tissue. IN8bio’s DeltEx platform employs allogeneic, autologous and genetically modified approaches to develop cell therapies, designed to effectively identify and eradicate tumor cells.
IN8bio is currently conducting two investigator-initiated Phase 1 clinical trials for its lead gamma-delta T-cell product candidates: INB-200 for the treatment of newly diagnosed glioblastoma and INB-100 for the treatment of patients with leukemia undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. IN8bio also has a broad portfolio of preclinical programs focused on addressing other solid tumor types.
For more information about IN8bio and its programs, please visit www.IN8bio.com.
Company Contact:IN8bio, Inc.Kate Rochlin, Ph.D.+1 646.600.6GDT (6438)info@IN8bio.com
Investors:Solebury TroutDavid Buck+ 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNST, SAM, SAVA, WDH SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- WeownomyPay: Turning WEOWNS Into a Mass Currency of Kindness
- NEXT WEEK: SBA Administrator Will Visit Seattle To Highlight Economic Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!