IDEX Biometrics: Subscription Rights Exercise – 10 March 2021
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The board of directors of IDEX Biometrics ASA has resolved to issue in total 298,884 ordinary shares at average price NOK 0.72 per share to certain employees. The employees have exercised incentive subscription rights issued under the company’s 2019 incentive subscription rights plan, which plan was approved by the annual general meeting on 9 May 2019.
The employees have paid the subscription amount to the company.
Following the issue, the company's share capital will be NOK 137,508,072.75 divided into 916,720,485 shares each with a nominal value of NOK 0.15. Following the exercise, there are a total of 57,032,259 incentive subscription rights outstanding.
For further information contact:
Marianne Bøe, Investor Relations
Tel: + 47 918 00186
Derek D’Antilio, Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +1 978 273 1344
Brett L Perry, Shelton Group
Tel: + 1 214 272 0070
About IDEX Biometrics
IDEX Biometrics ASA (OSE: IDEX and Nasdaq: IDBA) is a leading provider of fingerprint identification technologies offering simple, secure, and personal touch-free authentication for all. We help people make payments, prove their identity, gain access to information, unlock devices, or gain admittance to buildings with the touch of a finger. We invent, engineer, and commercialize these secure, yet incredibly user-friendly solutions. Our total addressable market represents a fast growing multi-billion-unit opportunity.
For more information, visit www.idexbiometrics.com and follow @IDEXBiometrics
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infobird Co., Ltd Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering
- SheTech Virtual Summit Bolsters Talent Pipeline and Economy by Activating High School Girls into STEM
- Leading Organizations From Diverse Communities Unite and Call for Action to End Anti-Asian Hate