ICG Enterprise Trust Plc: Notification of Share Transaction
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ICG Enterprise Trust plc (the “Company”)
2 MARCH 2021
Notification of Share Transaction
The Company has received notification that on 1 March Oliver Gardey, Head of Private Equity Fund Investments at ICG, bought 2,941 ordinary shares in the Company at a price of 997.3 pence per share.
As a result of this transaction Oliver Gardey and his connected persons hold a total of 22,432 ordinary shares, being 0.03% of the ordinary share capital of the Company (excluding treasury shares).
Analyst / Investor enquiries:
James Caddy, Investor Relations, ICG +44 (0) 20 3545 2000
Ed Gascoigne Pees, Eddie Livingstone-Learmonth, Camarco +44 (0) 20 3757 4993
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allsup identifies the most difficult cities to appeal for Social Security disability benefits
- AOPO Leads Donor Remembrance Day; Event Supports the 50,000 Organ Transplants by 2026 Campaign to Save More Lives
- Stellar Development Foundation Invests $3 Million in Tribal Credit