ICG : NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTION OF DIRECTORS
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ICG : Notification of Transactions of Directors
Intermediate Capital Group PLC (the “Company”)
30 July 2021
Notification of Transactions of Directors
The Company wishes to announce that it received notice on 29 July 2021 that Matthew Lester, a Non-Executive Director of the Company, had purchased 1,105 ordinary shares in the Company at an average price of £22.4964.
As a consequence of the above transaction Matthew Lester and his connected persons had an interest in 1,105 ordinary shares in the Company, representing less than 0.01% of the total issued share capital (excluding treasury shares) of Intermediate Capital Group PLC.
Investor Relations, ICG plc
+44 (0) 20 3545 2020
Corporate Affairs, ICG PLC
+44 (0) 20 3545 1510
Company Secretary, ICG plc
+44 (0) 20 3545 1344
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Advisory Committee Votes Unanimously in Favor of COMIRNATY® Booster for Emergency Use in People 65 and Older and Certain High-Risk Populations
- John Sachtouras, CEO of ASCIRA wins Globee® in the Annual 2021 CEO World Awards as Transformational Leader of the Year
- Agra Ventures Announces Change of Auditor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!