Hywin Files Its Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHANGHAI, China, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hywin Holdings Ltd. ("Hywin Wealth", "Hywin", or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HYW), a leading independent wealth management service provider in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021 on Form 20-F with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on October 12, 2021 Eastern Time. The annual report can be accessed on Hywin’s investor relations website at https://ir.hywinwealth.com and on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. The Company will provide hard copies of the annual report, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to email@example.com.
About Hywin Holdings Ltd.
Hywin (NASDAQ: HYW) is a leading independent wealth management service provider in China serving high-net-worth clients. The Company’s primary services are wealth management, asset management, and other financial services. Wealth management is currently the Company’s largest business segment, in which its onshore and offshore solution platforms serve clients across generations. For more information, please visit https://ir.hywinwealth.com.
Hywin Holdings Ltd.
Phone: +1 212-537-5797
Phone: +86 139-2280-3249
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Media & Technology Group and Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) enter definitive merger agreement, "TRUTH Social" will be launching soon
- Thrive Acquisition Corporation (THAC.U) Prices 15M unit IPO at $10/unit
- Ault Global Holdings (DPW) Announces Update from Its Subsidiary, BitNile
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!