Holding(s) in Company
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
22 March 2021
PayPoint plc ("the Company")
As a result of transactions on 22 March 2021 by the PayPoint plc Share Incentive Plan (a HM Revenue & Customs approved all employee share purchase plan), the executive directors and persons discharging management responsibility of the Company have the following interests as a result of their personal participation in the Plan: -
| ||Partnership Shares|
Award Date: 22/03/2021
|Total number of Partnership, Matching and Dividend Shares held on 22/03/2021|
In accordance with the rules of the Plan the persons named above have been awarded the Matching Shares on the basis of one Matching Share for each Partnership Share.
The beneficial ownership of the Matching Shares will pass to the persons listed above in three years time subject to continued employment and the retention of the underlying Partnership Shares.
Enquiries for PayPoint plc
Sarah Carne, Company Secretary
(tel: +44(0) 1707 600300)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Canoo Inc. (GOEV) and Encourages Investors With More Than $300,000 in Losses to Contact the Firm
- Proactive news headlines including Genprex, INDVR Brands, QC Copper and Gold and Hillcrest EnergyTechnologies
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Arcimoto Inc. (FUV) and Encourages Investors With More Than $300,000 in Losses to Contact the Firm