Histogen to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Virtual Conference
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potential first-in-class restorative therapeutics that ignite the body’s natural process to repair and maintain healthy biological function, today announced it will present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Virtual Conference.
The presentation will be available for on-demand listening beginning Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 7:00 AM Eastern Time and can be accessed using the link https://journey.ct.events/view/7966236d-e7ae-450b-b02f-b0720cfcf78a.
About HistogenHistogen Inc. is a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potential first-in-class restorative therapeutics that ignite the body’s natural process to repair and maintain healthy biological function. Histogen’s innovative technology platform utilizes cell conditioned media and extracellular matrix materials produced by hypoxia-induced multipotent cells. Histogen’s proprietary, reproducible manufacturing process provides targeted solutions across a broad range of therapeutic indications including hair growth, dermal rejuvenation, joint cartilage regeneration and spinal disk repair. For more information, please visit www.histogen.com.
Susan A. KnudsonExecutive Vice President & CFO Histogen Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellium posts Annual General Meeting Materials
- Montshire Advisors acquires IncomeAssure intellectual property assets
- Brandywine Realty Trust Announces First Quarter Results And Narrows 2021 Guidance