Hillman Group Capital Trust Announces Cash Distribution on Trust Preferred Securities
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CINCINNATI, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Hillman Companies, Inc. (“Hillman” or the “Company”), - Doug Cahill, President and CEO of Hillman, announced today that a cash distribution has been declared by Hillman Group Capital Trust for the month of February in the amount of $0.241667 for each Trust Preferred Security (NYSE-Amex: HLM_P). The distribution will be payable March 1, 2021 to holders of record February 19, 2021.
Founded in 1964 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Hillman is a leading North American provider of complete hardware solutions, delivered with industry best customer service to over 42,000 customers. Hillman designs innovative product and merchandising solutions for complex categories that deliver an outstanding customer experience to home improvement centers, mass merchants, national and regional hardware stores, pet supply stores, and OEM & Industrial customers. Leveraging a world-class distribution and sales network, Hillman delivers a “small business” experience with “big business” efficiency. For more information on Hillman, visit https://www.hillmangroup.com/us/en.
Rodny Nacier / Brad Cray
Phil Denning / Doug Donsky
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pace-O-Matic continues to pave way for legal, regulated skill game market
- [iliad press release] iliad Group employee share offer Up2Share
- Galantas Announces a Proposed Private Placement to Advance Plans for Production and Exploration Expansion