Highlight to present Phase 2 data at AACR
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Highlight Therapeutics to present data from Phase 2 immunotherapy studies of liver metastases and melanoma data at AACR Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
MADRID, Spain, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highlight Therapeutics, (“Highlight”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing RNA-based therapies against cancer, today announced that data from Phase 2 studies of its RNA-based immunotherapy BO-112 will be presented as posters at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Virtual Annual Meeting 2021, April 10-15 and May 17-21.
The e-poster presentations, which are available for browsing on from April 10, 2021, through June 21, 2021, are entitled:
- Phase IIa open-label clinical study of intratumoral administration of BO-112 in combination with pembrolizumab in subjects with liver metastasis from colorectal cancer or gastric/gastro-oesophageal junction cancer (Abstract number 5289)
- Phase 2 clinical study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of intratumoral BO-112 in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced melanoma that have progressive disease on anti-PD-1-based therapy (Abstract number 4936)
- BO-112 as a modifier of the tumor microenvironment for liver metastases (Abstract number 994)
- A phase I study of intratumoral BO-112 and nivolumab for resectable soft tissue sarcoma (Abstract number 5273)
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Emissions Solutions Initiates Strategic Alternatives Review to Maximize Shareholder Value
- Precigen Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Clough Global Equity Fund Announces Rights Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!