Hexagon Purus AS: Annual Report 2020
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board of Directors of Hexagon Purus AS approved the company’s Annual Report 2020 on 22 March 2021.
Please find the Annual Report 2020 attached. The report is also available on www.hexagonpurus.com.
Salman Alam, Vice President Corporate Development, Hexagon Purus
Telephone: +476 12 713 | email@example.com
Dilip Warrier, CFO, Hexagon Purus
Telephone: +1 949-236-5528 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hexagon Purus AS
Hexagon Purus, a Hexagon Composites company, is a world leading provider of hydrogen type 4 high-pressure cylinders, battery packs and vehicle systems integration for fuel cell electric and battery electric vehicles. Hexagon Purus enables zero emission solutions for light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, buses, ground storage, distribution, maritime, rail and aerospace.
Learn more at www.hexagonpurus.com and follow @HexagonPurus on LinkedIn and Twitter.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infobird Co., Ltd Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering
- International Jazz Day 10th Anniversary Celebration to Take Place Worldwide, April 30, 2021
- Camposol Holding PLC Invitation to the Presentation of Fourth Quarter and Audited Full Year 2020 Financial Results