Harvia Plc: Managers' transactions - Tomas Hjälmeby
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HARVIA PLC STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 13 JUNE 2022 AT 10.00 A.M. EET
Harvia Oyj - Managers' Transactions
Person subject to the notification requirement
Name: Tomas Hjälmeby
Position: Other senior manager
Issuer: Harvia Oyj
Notification type: INITIAL NOTIFICATION
Reference number: 16123/4/4
Transaction date: 2022-06-09
Venue: NASDAQ HELSINKI LTD (XHEL)
Instrument type: SHARE
Nature of the transaction: DISPOSAL
(1): Volume: 250 Unit price: 31.42 EUR
(2): Volume: 2 Unit price: 31.4 EUR
(3): Volume: 39 Unit price: 31.4 EUR
(4): Volume: 137 Unit price: 31.38 EUR
(4): Volume: 428 Volume weighted average price: 31.40528 EUR
Ari Vesterinen, CFO
tel. +358 40 5050 440
Harvia is one of the leading companies operating in the sauna and spa market globally, as measured by revenue. Harvia’s brands and product portfolio are well known in the market, and the company’s comprehensive product portfolio strives to meet the needs of the international sauna and spa market of both private and professional customers.
Harvia’s revenue totaled EUR 179.1 million in 2021, of which 79% came from outside Finland. Harvia Group employs more than 800 professionals in Finland, China and Hong Kong, Romania, Austria, United States, Germany, Estonia and Russia. The company is headquartered in Muurame, Finland, adjacent to its largest sauna and sauna component manufacturing facility.
Read more: https://harviagroup.com/
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PhenixFIN Corporation Announces Fiscal Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- LATAM Receives US Court and Shareholder Approval on Plan of Reorganization, Secures Exit Financing and Moves Forward With Plan Implementation Requirements
- TestMasters Weighs in on Why Making the LSAT Optional Makes No Sense
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!