Harvest Trading Cap Academy performs first TRADING CHALLENGE
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI, Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Dominican financial group Harvest Trading Cap through its educational extension Harvest Trading Cap Academy this year has as its main objective to motivate, inspire and promote young people passionate about new technologies specifically in Trading.
To encourage people to participate, 6 cash prizes are being awarded to the winners:
- 1st 5,000 USD
- 2nd 2,000 USD
- 3rd 2,000 USD
- 4th 2,000 USD
- 5th 1,000 USD
- 6th 1,000 USD
The focus of Harvest Trading Cap Academy is to get traders to push their own expectations and limits to the highest level, said Jairo Gonzalez. The vision goes beyond being a trading competition, it is to create a community of limitless traders around the world. Harvest Trading Cap and Harvest Trading Cap Academy are responsible for the great change that our era needs. It envisions a world where investors are in the majority bringing new opportunities for all generations and backgrounds.
Jairo González along with the executive director Gregorix Polanco and the professional trader Luilly Guichardo, shared that "TRADING CHALLENGE” aims to expand its community and reach traders from different parts of the world. In this way "TRADING CHALLENGE" brings unity within the community with a more equitable and communal thinking within each trader, regardless of the style and methodology they use each for their operations in the international financial markets.
The general theme of this "TRADING CHALLENGE" consists of 4 weeks where each participant will have to face different elimination challenges scheduled on a weekly basis. These challenges must be passed in order to move on to the next week. Those who make it to week 4 will have the opportunity to live a face-to-face experience with Jairo Gonzalez and the entire Harvest Trading Cap and Harvest Trading Cap Academy team.
Contact Number 809-285-7255 Email [email protected] Website https://harvesttradingcap.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bekaert - Update on the Share Buyback Program and the Liquidity Agreement
- Addex Provides Update on Dipraglurant Blepharospasm Phase 2 Feasibility Clinical Study
- Nyrstar NV releases notice for the 2021 annual general shareholders’ meeting to be held on 28 June 2022 and provides a further update on the put option review process
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!