Hanwei to Conduct Name Change
- S&P 500 ends near flat; focus on outlook for higher rates
- Time to load up on mega-caps again - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Q3 deliveries fall short of analyst estimates
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: More room for correction in October
- Bank of America sees S&P 500 falling below 4200 before a year-end rally
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hanwei Energy Services Corp. (TSXV: HE.H) (the “Company” or “Hanwei”) announces that the Board of Directors of the Company approved on March 22, 2023 the change of the Company’s current name “Hanwei Energy Services Corp.” with “Peak Discovery Capital Ltd.” (the “Name Change”), subject to the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange. The effective date for the Name Change is scheduled on April 20, 2023, and the new CUSIP # is 70470A101.
The decision was made by the Directors as it is believed that the new name “Peak Discovery Capital Ltd.” is more suitable for the Company’s principal business.
About Hanwei Energy Services Corp.
Hanwei’s principal business is the identification and evaluation of assets or businesses for future merger and acquisition.
For more information, please contact:
Mary MaChief Financial Officer604-685-2239[email protected]
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. Announces Closing of Public Offering of Units
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Shift4, Comerica, and Hawaiian Electric and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Sailun Launches Winter Campaign with Generous Donation to SickKids Hospital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!