HEXO Corp to Release Fiscal Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Investor Webcast
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OTTAWA, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HEXO Corp (“HEXO”, or the “Company”) (TSX: HEXO; NYSE: HEXO) plans to release its financial results for the fiscal third quarter 2021, before market hours on June 14, 2021, as well as host a webcast for investors beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Webcast DetailsDate: June 14, 2021Time: 8:30 a.m. ETWebcast: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3081628/E4BE698102B436FE02D50AD0539C6797For previous quarterly results and recent press releases, see hexocorp.com. About HEXO Corp (TSX: HEXO; NYSE: HEXO)HEXO is an award-winning licensed producer of innovative products for the global cannabis market. HEXO serves the Canadian recreational market with a brand portfolio including HEXO, UP Cannabis, Original Stash, Bake Sale, Namaste, and REUP brands, and the medical market in Canada, Israel and Malta. The Company also serves the Colorado market through its Powered by HEXO® strategy and Truss CBD USA, a joint-venture with Molson Coors. In the event that the previously announced transactions to acquire 48North and Redecan close, HEXO expects to be the number one cannabis products company in Canada by recreational market share.
For more information, please visit www.hexocorp.com.
Media Relations:(819) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Said to Weigh Asking After-School Tutors to Go Non-Profit - Bloomberg
- Innovent Announces the First Patient Dosed in the Phase 1 Study of IBI321 (Anti-PD-1/TIGIT Bispecific Antibody) in Patients with Advanced Malignant Tumors
- Dubber June 2021 Quarterly Activities Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!