HEXO Corp to Participate in Upcoming June Investor Conferences
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OTTAWA, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HEXO Corp (“HEXO”, or the “Company”) (TSX: HEXO; NYSE: HEXO) today announced that Sebastien St. Louis, Chief Executive Officer, and Trent MacDonald, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – Oppenheimer Consumer Growth & E-Commerce Conference: St-Louis will feature on the Cannabis panel at 12:25 p.m. Eastern Time, moderated by Rupesh Parikh, Managing Director and Senior Research Analyst covering Food, Grocery & Consumer Products at Oppenheimer.
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Canadian LPs Cannabis Forum: St-Louis and MacDonald will participate in a fireside chat at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, hosted by Pablo Zuanic, lead Research Analyst on Cannabis at Cantor Fitzgerald.
About HEXOHEXO is an award-winning licensed producer of innovative products for the global cannabis market. HEXO serves the Canadian recreational market with a brand portfolio including HEXO, UP Cannabis, Original Stash, Bake Sale, Namaste, and REUP brands, and the medical market in Canada, Israel and Malta. The Company also serves the Colorado market through its Powered by HEXO® strategy and Truss CBD USA, a joint-venture with Molson Coors. In the event that the previously announced transactions to acquire 48North and Redecan close, HEXO expects to be the number one cannabis products company in Canada by recreational market share.
For more information, please visit www.hexocorp.com.
Media Relations:(819) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fly Leasing Limited prices its $100 million tack-on senior notes offering
- Comfort Systems USA Announces Acquisition
- ScottsMiracle-Gro Announces the Appointment of Former TopBuild Corp CEO Gerald Volas to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!