HAWKINS, INC. TO PARTICIPATE IN 2021 VIRTUAL WELLS FARGO INDUSTRIALS CONFERENCE
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roseville, MN, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN), a leading specialty chemical company, today announced that it will participate in the 2021 Virtual Wells Fargo Industrials Conference to be held May 5 and 6. Hawkins will join nearly 50 other companies in this virtual conference. The conference will consist of 30-minute fireside chats, topical panels, and one-on-one meetings with senior executives from leading machinery, aerospace & defense, electrical and industrial products, chemicals and automotive & mobility companies.
Hawkins management will also be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the conference. For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with management, please contact your Wells Fargo representative or email@example.com.
About Hawkins, Inc.Hawkins, Inc. was founded in 1938 and is a leading specialty chemical company that distributes, blends and manufactures chemicals and other specialty ingredients for its Industrial, Water Treatment, and Health & Nutrition customers. Headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota, and with 47 facilities in 22 states, the Company creates value for its customers through superb customer service and support, quality products and personalized applications. Hawkins, Inc. generated $540 million of revenue in fiscal 2020 and has approximately 700 employees. For more information, including registering to receive email alerts, please visit www.hawkinsinc.com/investors.
Jeffrey P. Oldenkamp Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 612/331-6910 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Waturu Holding A/S has entered into an agreement with a new Interim CFO
- Aptive Environmental Pest Control Taps Veteran Chief Technology Officer, Ryan Byrd
- Pillars of Wellness: Canada’s First Online Rehab Group Program For COVID Long Haulers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!