GreenBox POS to Present at Q1 Virtual Investor Summit
- Futures jump as retail sales surge, jobless claims fall
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, CA, March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GreenBox POS (NASDAQ: GBOX) (“GreenBox” or “the Company”), an emerging financial technology company leveraging proprietary blockchain security to build customized payment solutions, today announced that management will present at the Q1 Virtual Investor Summit, hosted by Investor Summit Group and taking place March 23-25, 2021.
Ben Errez, Chairman, is scheduled to present as follows and will host one-on-one meetings with institutional investors throughout the event.
Q1 Virtual Investor Summit
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. Eastern time
Registration is mandatory for conference participation. For more information on the conference, please visit www.investorsummitgroup.com or contact your Investor Summit representative.
About GreenBox POS
GreenBox POS (NASDAQ: GBOX) is an emerging financial technology company leveraging proprietary blockchain security to build customized payment solutions. The Company's applications enable an end-to-end suite of turnkey financial products, reducing fraud and improving the efficiency of handling large-scale commercial processing volumes for its merchant clients globally. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.greenboxpos.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kvika banki hf.: Announcement regarding the exercising of subscription rights (warrants) and an increase in share capital
- Carl's Jr. & Beyond Meat® Partner for First-Ever Plant-Based Meat Menu Takeover
- First Solar, Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on April 29, 2021