Green Plains Partners Declares Quarterly Distribution
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OMAHA, Neb., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ: GPP) today announced that the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.435 per unit on all of its outstanding common units, or $1.74 per unit on an annualized basis, for the third quarter of 2021. The distribution is payable on Nov. 12, 2021, to unitholders of record at the close of business on Nov. 5, 2021.
This release serves as a qualified notice to nominees under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Please note that 100% of Green Plains Partners’ distributions to foreign investors are attributable to income that is effectively connected with a U.S. trade or business. Accordingly, all of the partnership’s distributions to foreign investors are subject to U.S. federal income tax withholding at the highest effective tax rate.
About Green Plains Partners LPGreen Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ: GPP) is a fee-based Delaware limited partnership formed by Green Plains Inc. to provide fuel storage and transportation services by owning, operating, developing and acquiring ethanol and fuel storage terminals, transportation assets and other related assets and businesses. For more information about Green Plains Partners, visit www.greenplainspartners.com.
Green Plains Inc. ContactsInvestors: Phil Boggs | Executive Vice President, Investor Relations | 402.884.8700 | email@example.comMedia: Lisa Gibson | Communications Manager | 402.952.4971 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Strategic Minerals Europe Corp. Completes Reverse Takeover Transaction of Buccaneer Gold Corp.
- Canadian Ecosystem Institute: Building Bridges of Trust Through Business
- DIGITAL ENGINEERING FOR SPACE DEMO DAY BRINGS TO LIGHT THE ART OF THE POSSIBLE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!