Green Plains Partners Declares Quarterly Distribution
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OMAHA, Neb., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ: GPP) today announced that the board of directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.12 per unit on all of its outstanding common units, or $0.48 per unit on an annualized basis, for the first quarter of 2021. The distribution is payable on May 14, 2021, to unitholders of record at the close of business on May 7, 2021.
This release serves as a qualified notice to nominees under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Please note that 100 percent of Green Plains Partners’ distributions to foreign investors are attributable to income that is effectively connected with a U.S. trade or business. Accordingly, all of the partnership’s distributions to foreign investors are subject to U.S. federal income tax withholding at the highest effective tax rate.
About Green Plains Partners LPGreen Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ: GPP) is a fee-based Delaware limited partnership formed by Green Plains Inc. to provide fuel storage and transportation services by owning, operating, developing and acquiring ethanol and fuel storage terminals, transportation assets and other related assets and businesses. For more information about Green Plains Partners, visit www.greenplainspartners.com.
Green Plains Inc. ContactsInvestors: Phil Boggs | Senior Vice President, Investor Relations | 402.884.8700 | email@example.comMedia: Leighton Eusebio | Manager, Public Relations | 402.952.4971 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo Agenda Announced, Early Bird Rates Ending
- Milliman analysis: April's robust 2.30% investment returns boosts corporate pension funding despite drop in discount rates
- Partenaires Ninepoint ajoute un nouveau fonds de structure alternative liquide à sa gamme de produits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!