Great Elm Group, Inc. Announces Date of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WALTHAM, Mass., March 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Elm Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEG) announced today that its Annual Stockholders’ Meeting will be held on May 28, 2021. The proxy statement containing the meeting details is expected to be available no later than the third week in April to stockholders of record as of April 5, 2021.
About Great Elm Group, Inc.
Great Elm Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEG) is a publicly-traded holding company that is building a business across two operating verticals: investment management and operating companies. Great Elm Group, Inc.’s website can be found at www.greatelmgroup.com.
Investor Relations+1 (617) firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeehae LinfordThe Equity Group Inc.+1 (212) email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Participation Notification by Blackrock Inc.
- Galantas Announces an Increase in the Maximum Size of Proposed Private Placement Due to Strong Demand and to Accelerate Exploration Program
- Proactive news headlines including Antipa Minerals, Emyria, Imugene, Alta Zinc and Musgrave Minerals