Grant of incentive subscription rights in IDEX Biometrics 20 April 2021
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The board of directors of IDEX Biometrics ASA resolved on 20 April 2021 to issue 2,750,000 incentive subscription rights to an employee in the IDEX group. The grant was made under the company's 2020 incentive subscription rights plan as resolved at the annual general meeting on 15 May 2020. The exercise price of the subscription rights is NOK 2.71 per share. The subscription rights vest by 25% per year over four years and expire on 15 May 2025. Following the grant there are 59,782,259 subscription rights outstanding in IDEX.
For further information contact:Marianne Bøe, Investor Relations E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: + 47 9180 0186
About IDEX BiometricsIDEX Biometrics ASA (OSE: IDEX and Nasdaq: IDBA) is a leading provider of fingerprint identification technologies offering simple, secure, and personal touch-free authentication for all. We help people make payments, prove their identity, gain access to information, unlock devices, or gain admittance to buildings with the touch of a finger. We invent, engineer, and commercialize these secure, yet incredibly user-friendly solutions. Our total addressable market represents a fast growing multi-billion-unit opportunity.
For more information, visit www.idexbiometrics.com and follow @IDEXBiometrics
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowey Dannenberg P.C. Announces It Has Filed a Class Action Lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, on Behalf of Investors Who Acquired Common Stock of Ski
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Québec Celebrates its One-Year Anniversary
- Sagicor Financial Company Ltd. Announces Expiration and Results of Cash Tender Offer for Any and All 8.875% Senior Notes due 2022 issued by Sagicor Finance (2015) Limited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!