Goodfellow Announces Results of Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DELSON, Quebec, June 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goodfellow Inc. (TSX: GDL) (the “Company”) announces that all resolutions presented to the shareholders at its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) held today have been passed, including in respect of the election of directors, the ratification and approval of By-law No. 2021-1 amending and restating the general by-laws of the Company, the ratification and approval of By-law No. 2021-2 (advance notice by-law), the ratification and approval of By-law No. 2021-3 (the forum selection) and the approval of the amendment to the articles of the Corporation enabling the directors to appoint additional directors within the limits allowed by the Canada Business Corporations Act.
The total number of shares represented by shareholders in person and by proxy at the Meeting was 5,967,032 representing 69,69% of the Company’s outstanding shares.
Final voting results on the election of the directors are as follows:
|Nominee||Votes For||% For||Votes Withheld||% Withheld|
|Stephen A Jarislowsky||5,057,700||84.88%||901,154||15.12%|
|G Douglas Goodfellow||4,868,342||81.70%||1,090,512||18.30%|
|David A Goodfellow||4,867,942||81.69%||1,090,912||18.31%|
KPMG LLP was reappointed as the Company’s auditor.
The Company has filed a report of voting results on all resolutions voted on at the Meeting on SEDAR (www.sedar.com). The Company will also file on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) a copy of By-law No. 2021-1, No. 2021-2, No. 2021-3 and (upon receipt thereof) the amended articles of the Corporation.
Goodfellow is a diversified manufacturer of value-added lumber products, as well as a wholesale distributor of building materials and floor coverings. Goodfellow has a distribution footprint from coast-to-coast in Canada servicing commercial and residential sectors through lumber yard retailer networks, manufacturers, industrial and infrastructure project partners, and floor covering specialists. Goodfellow also leverages its value-added product capabilities to serve lumber markets internationally. Goodfellow Inc. is a publicly traded company and its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “GDL”.
1-450-635-6511 / 1-800-361-6503 (email@example.com)
|SOURCE :||Goodfellow Inc.|
|President & CEO|
|Tel: 450 635-6511|
|FAX: 450 635-3730|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upwork Announces Pricing of Offering of $500.0 Million of 0.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2026
- Reservoir Capital Corp. Chief Financial Officer Resignation
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Live Ventures Incorporated - LIVE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!