GoGold Resources Inc. to Present at the Clean Energy and Precious Metals Virtual Investor Conference December 6th
- Stocks pause as key inflation data eyed
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- eBay delivers upbeat guidance, Q4 results top estimates; unveils $2B stock buyback
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Apple (AAPL) discontinues its electric car project, redirects team to focus on GenAI
Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend in person or online at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Dec. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GoGold Resources (TSX:GGD; OTCQX:GLGDF), based in Mexico, focused on the Los Ricos Project, today announced that Brad LAngille, President & CEO, will present live at the Clean Energy and Precious Metals Virtual Investor Conference, hosted by VirtualInvestorConferences.com, on December 6th.
DATE: December 6th
TIME: 11: 30 AM ET
Available for 1x1 meetings: December 5th & 6th
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that online investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- GoGold Announces Updated Mineral Resource and PEA with NPV of US$458M at Los Ricos South
- GoGold Reports Additional Excellent Drilling at Main Area of Los Ricos South 491 g/t AgEq over 27.3m including 7.6m of 1,670 g/t AgEq including 0.9m of 8,115 g/t AgEq
- GoGold Reports Additional Strong Drilling at Main Area of Los Ricos South 404 g/t AgEq over 30.2m including 9.7m of 1,110 g/t AgEq including 0.8m of 5,468 g/t AgEq
- GoGold Announces NPV of US$413M for Los Ricos North Initial PEA
About GoGold Resources
GoGold Resources (TSX: GGD) is a Canadian-based silver and gold producer focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring high quality projects in Mexico. The Company operates the Parral Tailings mine in the state of Chihuahua and has the Los Ricos South and Los Ricos North exploration projects in the state of Jalisco. Headquartered in Halifax, NS, GoGold is building a portfolio of low cost, high margin projects. For more information visit gogoldresources.com.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly traded companies to seamlessly present directly to investors.
Providing a real-time investor engagement solution, VIC is specifically designed to offer companies more efficient investor access. Replicating the components of an on-site investor conference, VIC offers companies enhanced capabilities to connect with investors, schedule targeted one-on-one meetings and enhance their presentations with dynamic video content. Accelerating the next level of investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences delivers leading investor communications to a global network of retail and institutional investors.
Virtual Investor Conferences
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access
OTC Markets Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR NURTURE LIFE READY-TO-EAT CHICKEN MEAL PRODUCT DUE TO MISBRANDING AND AN UNDECLARED ALLERGEN
- Euro Manganese Confirms Fiscal First Quarter 2024 Conference Call Details
- Volantio Introduces Re-Commerce Platform To Transform Passenger Flexibility Into Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesGogold Resources
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!