Global Graphics PLC: Notification of transactions in shares by persons discharging managerial responsibility
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PRESS RELEASE – REGULATED INFORMATION
Notification of transactions in shares by persons discharging managerial responsibility ("PDMRs")
Cambridge (UK) 21 April 2021: The Company makes the following announcement and notification in respect of the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
|1||Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated|
|a)||Name||Guido Van der Schueren|
|2||Reason for the notification|
|b)||Initial notification/Amendment||Initial notification|
|3||Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor|
|a)||Name||Global Graphics PLC|
|4||Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted|
|a)||Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument|
|b)||Nature of the transaction||Acquisition of shares.|
|c)||Price(s) and volume(s)||Price|
- Aggregated volume
|e)||Date of the transaction||20 April 2021|
|f)||Place of the transaction||Euronext Brussels|
About Global Graphics PLC
Through its operating subsidiaries, Global Graphics PLC (Euronext Brussels: GLOG) is a leading developer of integrated hardware and software solutions for graphics and industrial inkjet printing. Customers include press manufacturers such as HP, Canon, Durst, Roland, Hymmen and Mark Andy. Global Graphics PLC is headquartered in Cambridge UK. Its subsidiary companies are printing software developers Global Graphics Software; the industrial printhead driver solutions specialists, Meteor Inkjet; pre-press workflow developers Xitron and enterprise software developer HYBRID Software.
|Jill Taylor||Graeme Huttley|
|Corporate Communications Director||Chief Financial Officer|
|Tel: +44 (0)1223 926489||Tel: +44 (0)1223 926472|
|Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Appspace Announces Native Integration with Cisco Webex To Accelerate a Safe Return to the Office
- Vitru Limited to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 26, 2021
- Meritage Announces Annual Meeting Results and Increased Second Quarter Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!