Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KALISPELL, Mont., Nov. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: GBCI) Board of Directors, at a meeting held on November 18, 2020, declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share. The Company has declared 143 consecutive quarterly dividends and has increased the dividend 46 times. The dividend is payable on December 17, 2020, to owners of record on December 8, 2020.
About Glacier Bancorp, Inc.:
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company for Glacier Bank and its bank divisions: Bank of the San Juans (Durango, CO), Citizens Community Bank (Pocatello, ID), Collegiate Peaks Bank (Buena Vista, CO), First Bank of Montana (Lewistown, MT), First Bank of Wyoming (Powell, WY), First Community Bank Utah (Layton, UT), First Security Bank (Bozeman, MT), First Security Bank of Missoula (Missoula, MT), First State Bank (Wheatland, WY), Glacier Bank (Kalispell, MT), Heritage Bank of Nevada (Reno, NV), Mountain West Bank (Coeur d’Alene, ID), North Cascades Bank (Chelan, WA), The Foothills Bank (Yuma, AZ), Valley Bank of Helena (Helena, MT), and Western Security Bank (Billings, MT).
Visit Glacier’s website at http://www.glacierbancorp.com
Contact: Randall M. Chesler, CEO(406) 751-4722Ron J. Copher, CFO(406) 751-7706
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ): Volta Trucks initiates funding round
- Cryptocurrency Token ELONGATE Announces First Major Exchange Listing on BitMart; Raises US$2,000,000 for Various Charities
- China's first Int'l Consumer Products Expo attracts over 2500 brands from 70 countries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!