Gentex Announces First Quarter 2021 Cash Dividend
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZEELAND, Mich., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX), the Zeeland, Michigan-based supplier of digital vision, connected car, dimmable glass, and fire protection technologies, today announced that its Board of Directors recently declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 (12 cents) per share that will be payable April 21, 2021, to shareholders of record of the common stock at the close of business on April 9, 2021.
About the CompanyFounded in 1974, Gentex Corporation (The NASDAQ Global Select Market: GNTX) is a supplier of automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and electronics to the automotive industry, dimmable aircraft windows for aviation markets, and fire protection products to the fire protection market. Visit the Company’s websites at www.gentex.com, fulldisplaymirror.com, and gentextech.com.
Contact InformationGentex Investor Relations616-772-1590 x5814
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEDIROM Healthcare Technologies Inc. Enters into Strategic Partnership with ZACC Kabushiki-Kaisha (Corporation), a Japan- based Owner/Operator of Hair Salons
- U.S. Foreclosure Activity Continues To Increase Despite Government Moratorium
- Pandemic Separates Readiest Innovators from the Rest in List of Most Innovative Companies