Genasys Inc. to Participate in Stephens Best Ideas Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in critical communications systems and solutions, today announced that members of its executive management team are scheduled to participate in the Stephens Virtual Best Ideas Conference on March 10, 2021. Management will also participate in one-on-one meetings with investors registered to attend the conference.
Stephens Virtual Best Ideas Conference
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Presentation: 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time
To schedule a one-on-one meeting, contact Genasys Investor Relations at email@example.com. A replay of the webcast will be available through the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website using the Events and Presentations Webcast link.
About Genasys Inc.
Genasys™ is a global provider of critical communications systems and solutions to help keep people safe. Genasys provides a multi-channel approach to deliver geo-targeted alerts, notifications, instructions and information before, during and after public safety threats and critical business events. The Company’s unified critical communications platform includes Genasys Emergency Management (GEM) applications, National Emergency Warning Systems (NEWS), LRAD® long-range voice broadcast systems, and more.
Genasys systems are in service in 72 countries and in more than 500 U.S. cities in diverse applications, including public safety, emergency warning, mass notification, critical event management, defense, law enforcement, homeland security, and other applications. For more information, visit genasys.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yellow Corporation Bringing New Jobs to Irving, Texas & America
- Prothena Presents Phase 1 Study Results of PRX004 in Oral Presentation at AAN 2021
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. CLARIFIES WARRANT DISTRIBUTION