GasLog Partners LP Declares Distributions on Series A, B and C Preference Units
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pireaus, Greece, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GasLog Partners LP (“GasLog Partners” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: GLOP) today announced the quarterly distributions on its preference units as follows:
|Distribution||Record Date||Payment Date|
|8.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Fixed to Floating Rate Preference Units||$0.5390625 per preference unit||March 8, 2021||March 15, 2021|
|8.200% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Fixed to Floating Rate Preference Units||$0.5125 per preference unit||March 8, 2021||March 15, 2021|
|8.500% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Fixed to Floating Rate Preference Units||$0.53125 per preference unit||March 8, 2021||March 15, 2021|
Joseph Nelson Head of Investor Relations Phone: +1 212-223-0643
About GasLog Partners
GasLog Partners is a growth-oriented owner, operator and acquirer of LNG carriers. The Partnership’s fleet consists of 15 LNG carriers with an average carrying capacity of approximately 158,000 cbm. GasLog Partners is a publicly traded master limited partnership (NYSE: GLOP) but has elected to be treated as a C corporation for U.S. income tax purposes and therefore its investors receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 with respect to any distributions declared and received. The Partnership’s principal executive offices are located at 69 Akti Miaouli, 18537, Piraeus, Greece. Visit GasLog Partners’ website at http://www.gaslogmlp.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Arena Holding Files 10K – Highlighting Revenue Growth and Debt Reduction
- Lilly Presents New Data on Retevmo® (selpercatinib) in Advanced RET Fusion-Positive Gastrointestinal and Other Cancers at 2021 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
- Lyra Therapeutics Presents Positive Full Data Set from LANTERN Phase 2 Study of LYR-210 at COSM 2021 Virtual