GWG Holdings Announces Combined 2020/2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders To Be Rescheduled
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) today announced that its Combined 2020/2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders originally convened and adjourned on May 28, 2021 has been cancelled to permit time for GWGH to distribute proxy materials to stockholders. The Company will provide notice of the new meeting date once it has been established.
About GWG Holdings, Inc.
GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) is an innovative financial services firm based in Dallas that is a leader in providing unique liquidity solutions and services for the owners of illiquid investments. Through its subsidiaries, The Beneficient Company Group, L.P. and GWG Life, LLC, GWGH owns and manages a diverse portfolio of alternative assets that, as of September 30, 2020, included $1.9 billion in life insurance policy benefits, and exposure to a diversified and growing loan portfolio secured by 122 professionally managed alternative investment funds.
For more information about GWG Holdings, email email@example.com or visit www.gwgh.com.
For more information about Beneficient, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.trustben.com.
The information on GWG Holdings’ and Beneficient’s websites is not a part of, or incorporated by reference in, this press release.
Director of Communication
GWG Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Tribute to Walter Scott, Jr.
- SPL, Inc. Announces Acquisition of AFS
- Pier Announces Indiegogo Campaign to Compete Against Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to Fight Censored Posts and Misinformation Labels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!