GROUPE RENAULT: Nissan contribution to Renault’s Q4 2020 earnings
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
February 09th, 2021
Nissan contributes - € 123 million for fourth quarter 2020 to Renault’s earnings
Nissan released today its results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2020/2021 (April 1st, 2020 to March 31st, 2021).
Nissan’s results, published in Japanese accounting standards, for the third quarter of fiscal year 2020/2021 (October 1st to December 31st, 2020), after IFRS restatements, will have a negative contribution to Renault’s fourth quarter 2020 net income estimated at - € 123 million (1).
(1)based on an average exchange rate of 124.6 yen/euro for the period under review.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subversive Acquisition LP Provides Update on Qualifying Transaction
- Brisbane 8th Grader, Joshua Wood, Takes Home the Grand Prize in Lions Clubs International Peace Essay Contest
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH ALT 5 SIGMA, INC. TO EXPLORE BUSINESS COMBINATION