GN Store Nord revises financial guidance for 2021
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GN Hearing is currently experiencing delays in product development deliverables leading to postponement of key product launches planned for H2 2021. These delays cannot be mitigated. GN Hearing has decided to initiate a transformation of R&D with the objective to increase quality, predictability of delivery times, and R&D efficiency. The R&D leadership has been changed with appointing Dr Günther Pausch as head of R&D, an industry experienced leader.
The delays result in a revised financial guidance for 2021:
- The GN Hearing organic revenue growth guidance for 2021 is revised from more than 25% to around 16%
- Due to the lower-than-expected revenue development, the GN Hearing EBITA margin guidance for 2021 is revised from more than 16% to more than 12%
- As a consequence of the revised financial guidance for GN Hearing, GN Store Nord revises the financial guidance on growth in EPS from more than 60% to more than 50%
The 2021 financial guidance for GN Audio is unchanged and confirmed.
GN Hearing preliminary Q3 2021 revenue is DKK 1,346 million corresponding to an organic revenue growth of 4% compared to Q3 2020. The global hearing aid market has not fully normalized, and COVID-19 continues to impact the hearing aid markets with significant variations across countries and channels.
GN Store Nord will, as previously communicated, release its interim Q3 2021 report on October 29, 2021, with further details on the performance in Q3 2021, and will host a teleconference for investors and analysts on the same day.
For further information, please contact:
Investors and analysts
Vice President – Investor Relations & Treasury
Tel: +45 45 75 03 33
Director – Investor Relations & Treasury
Tel: +45 45 75 92 57
Press and the media
Lars Otto Andersen-Lange
Head of Media Relations & Corporate Public Affairs
Tel: +45 45 75 02 55
About GN Group
The GN Group enables people to Hear More, Do More and Be More through its intelligent hearing, audio and video collaboration solutions. Inspired by people and driven by our innovation leadership, we leverage technological synergies to deliver unique and increasingly individualized user experiences in our products and solutions.
150 years ago, GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound and video processing, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra, BlueParrott and FalCom in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs 6,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soccer Legend Lothar Matthaus, WWE Champion 'The Great Khali', and Hit Rapper 'The Game', PLUS 30 Others Join nOFTEN To Launch Their NFTs...
- INVESTOR ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action Lawsuits filed on behalf of HEPS, HMLP, ONTF Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- First Emotionally Intelligent Robot Makes Visiting the Dentist Fun for Kids
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!