GENERAL FINANCE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of GFN and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of General Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: GFN) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI).
Click here to learn more and participate in the action.
On April 15, 2021, General Finance announced that it had signed an agreement to be acquired by United Rentals for approximately $996 million. Pursuant to the merger agreement, General Finance stockholders will receive $19 in cash for each share of General Finance common stock owned. The deal is scheduled to close in the second quarter of 2021.
Bragar Eagel & Squire is concerned that General Finance’s board of directors oversaw an unfair process and ultimately agreed to an inadequate merger agreement. Accordingly, the firm is investigating all relevant aspects of the deal and is committed to securing the best result possible for General Finance’s stockholders.
If you own shares of General Finance and are concerned about the proposed merger, or you are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Melissa Fortunato or Alexandra Raymond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (646) 860-9157, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simulation Model based on Pooled Phase 3 Data Demonstrating NEXLETOL® (bempedoic acid) Tablet’s Potential to Lower Absolute Cardiovascular Event Risk Presented at ACC.21
- Morganti & Co., P.L.C. Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Investors Who Acquired Bellus Health, Inc.
- Babson College Celebrates and Honors the Classes of 2020 and 2021 in Multiple In-person and Digital Ceremonies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!