GATX Corporation Sets Date for 2021 First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GATX Corporation (NYSE: GATX) will report results for the 2021 first quarter prior to market open on April 20, 2021. GATX will hold a conference call to review the results later that morning. Investors may listen to the call via telephone or over the internet as follows:
|Date:||April 20, 2021|
|Time:||11 a.m. (Eastern Time)|
To participate by phone, please dial in approximately 15 minutes prior to the start time and reference the GATX conference call. To listen via webcast, click the link on GATX’s homepage, www.gatx.com.
|Time:||Starting at 2 p.m. (Eastern Time), April 20, 2021|
|Web Access:||The replay will also be available at www.gatx.com|
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONGATX Corporation (NYSE: GATX) strives to be recognized as the finest railcar leasing company in the world by our customers, our shareholders, our employees and the communities where we operate. As the leading global railcar lessor, GATX has been providing quality railcars and services to its customers for over 120 years. GATX has been headquartered in Chicago, Illinois since its founding in 1898.
AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION ON GATX'S WEBSITEInvestors and others should note that GATX routinely announces material information to investors and the marketplace using SEC filings, press releases, public conference calls, webcasts and the GATX Investor Relations website. While not all of the information that the Company posts to the GATX Investor Relations website is of a material nature, some information could be deemed to be material. Accordingly, the Company encourages investors, the media and others interested in GATX to review the information that it shares on www.gatx.com under the “Investor Relations” tab.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:Shari HellermanDirector, Investor RelationsGATX Corporation312email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- SmartRent To Go Public in $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp. I (FWAA)
- Sonoco Announces Price Increase for Paperboard Tubes and Cores