G4S plc: Notification of major Shareholding
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
8 April 2021
NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR SHAREHOLDING
The company was notified on 7 April 2021 by BlackRock, Inc, that following a disposal of voting rights attached to shares and a change in voting rights relating to other financial instruments falling within DTR 5.3.1R (1) they now hold less than 5% of the company’s total voting rights.
For further enquiries, please contact:
|Helen Parris||Director of Investor|
|+44 (0) 207 9633189|
|Sophie McMillan||Head of media||+44 (0) 759 5523483|
|Press office||+44 (0) 207 9633333|
Note on the Danish Delisting Process
G4S plc has its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary listing on the Nasdaq exchange in Copenhagen. On 19 March, Nasdaq approved the removal from trading of G4S' shares from Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S ("Nasdaq") and official listing (together the "Delisting").
The last day of trading on Nasdaq will be 16 April 2021.
Notes to Editors
G4S is the leading global security company, specialising in the provision of security services and solutions to customers. Our mission is to create material, sustainable value for our customers and shareholders by being the supply partner of choice in all our markets.
G4S is currently quoted on the London Stock Exchange (until at least 5 May 2021) and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen (until 16 April 2021). After taking account of the businesses being sold in the year, G4S is active in more than 80 countries and has around 533,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBD Global Announces Delayed Filing of Annual Financial Statements and MD&A and Application for Management Cease Trade Order
- GCP Applied Technologies Announces Release Date for First Quarter 2021 Results
- Abacus completes non-brokered private placement