G4S plc: Notification of Major Shareholding
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
16 February 2021
NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR SHAREHOLDING
The company was notified on 15 February 2021 by UBS Investment Bank, UBS Group AG, that following a disposal of voting rights attached to shares they now hold less than 5% of the company's total voting rights
For further enquiries, please contact:
|Helen Parris||Director of Investor|
|+44 (0) 207 9633189|
|Sophie McMillan||Head of media||+44 (0) 759 5523483|
|Press office||+44 (0) 207 9633333|
Notes to Editors:
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security services and solutions to customers. Our mission is to create material, sustainable value for our customers and shareholders by being the supply partner of choice in all our markets.
G4S is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. After taking account of the businesses being sold in the year, G4S is active in around 85 countries and has around 533,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valneva annonce le dépôt d'un document d'enregistrement « Form F-1 » dans le cadre de son projet d’introduction en bourse aux Etats-Unis
- Digihost Announces Filing of Corrective Disclosure Pursuant to OSC Review
- Board Addition at Xanadu